Making use of ST Spot
ST Spot is a performance space that with flexible seating that can hold an audience of 60 to 80, depending on the seating arrangement. You can use the space for your self-productions in various fields, including theater, dance, music, film, gallery exhibits, etc.
- ⋅Hall type:studio-type theater
- ⋅Area of the space:56 square meters (9.3m×5.6m)
- ⋅Entire facility :113 square meters(including the control booth :10square meters, back stage: 10 square meters, and the lobby space)
- ⋅Activities that will be considered: Any arts activites
- ⋅The space is closed : New year holidays, and others.
Rental Fee (Open Time 10:00-22:00)
Sat., Sun., Holidays
- ⋅The time includes any time necessary for preparation and clean up.
- ⋅The first day used for set up and rehearsal are rented at 50% of the daily rate
- ⋅The basic rental rate does not include personal expenses, expendable supplies, technical staff, lighting and sound equipment, stage management, or receptionists/box office personnel.
*If you use long days,we discount on the rentar fee according to days.
|over 6days||over 8days||over 10days||over 15days||over 20days||over 25days||over 30days|
|10% OFF||15% OFF||20% OFF||25% OFF||30% OFF||40% OFF||50% OFF|
This program is designed to support the creation of new work, or to foster cultural exchange.
- Types of work to be supported performances, art-exhibitions, and workshops held at ST Spot
- Production conditions
(1) Co-production program: Discount on the rental fee, priority resevation,Work cooperation
(2) Support program: Priority resevation,Work cooperation
- The selection process
(1) Please request an application form.
(2) Fill out the application form and send it with some materials that describe or show your work.
(3) A decision will be reached through a selection process conducted by the Director.